“Lessor”, hereby rents vehicle to customer subject to all terms and conditions of this agreement, in consideration whereof customer hereby acknowledges and agrees.
• This agreement consists of all the terms and conditions on this page and its reverse side, whether printed or written. “Customer” means the person(s) singing this agreement and any other person or organization to whom charges are billed by lessor at the direction of the person so singing, all of whom shall be jointly and severally liable hereunder. “Vehicle” means the automobile in good mechanical condition identified on the reverse side of this agreement and all tyres, tools, accessories and equipment attached there to or contained therein.
• Vehicle is the sole property of lessor. This is an agreement of rental only. Customer is no lessor’s agent for any purpose. Customer acknowledges that he/she acquires no rights other than stated in this agreement.
• During the rental, customer assumes full responsibility to take care of the vehicle, to check its mechanical condition, the oil, water, only from the indications of the car, as well as the tyres and the general driving condition of the vehicle. Any repair of vehicle by customer himself or any other party designated by customer is not allowed.
• Likewise, customer shall always lock the vehicle, when not in use, and take all necessary precautions to prevent its theft or the pilferage of its accessoires.
• Customer shall relum vehicle to lessor at the location where rented or other rental office if designated in this agreement, on the return date specified in this agreement or sooner if demanded by lessor. Lessor reserves the right to repossess vehicle at any time without demand at customer’s expense if vehicle is used in violation of this agreement. In the event of loos or damage to vehicle while on rental, whether or not due to the fault of customer. Customer shall pay to less or on demand the amount of all resulting loss and expenses of lessor, except:
If customer has complied with all terms and conditions of this agreement, but not otherwise, then customer is not responsible for direct and accidental loss or damage to vehicle from fire or theft.
• Customer shall pay Lessor on demand at the termination of the rental, unless agreed otherwise, the sun of:
a. Time charges computed at the rates shown in this agreement.
b. Basic, minimum service and other charges when applicable to the rental.
c. VAT and use taxes on the rental, or the amount charged, by lessor as reimbursement for sales and use taxes on the acquisition ofr use of vehicle.
d. Lessor’s cost, including attomey’s fees, delay interest incurred on collecting payments due from customer under this agreement.
e. Fines, penalties, forfeitures, court costs and other expenses, if assessed against lessor under compulsion of law, with respect to use of vehicle while on rental to customer unless due to lessor’s fault; but this shall not relieve customer or any other person of direct responsibility to any state or municipal body for his own unlawful conduct. All charges are subject to final audit.
f. Granted discounts will be recalled if settlement of accountis not made within the set limits.
• Customer releases and holds lessor, its agents and employees, harnless from all all claims for loss or damage to personal property of customer or any other person left or carried in or upon vehicle or any service vehicle of lessor by customer or such other person, or recieved, handled or stored by lessor, at any time before, during or after this rental, whether or not same is due to lessor’s negligence or other fault.
• Vehicle shall not be used or operated:
a) Against the terms and conditions of this agreement.
b) By a person other than an authorized driver as provided in this agreement.
c) For the transportation of persons or property for compensation.
d) By any person while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or other intoxicants.
e) In any race, speed contest, or for any illegal purpose.
f) To carry more persons than it is licensed for.
g) To push or tow any vehicle or other object.
h) Outside Greece without the advance written authority of lessor.
i) To transfer or carry heavy luggage or object, inflammable materials, staining or badly smelling goods or narcotics.
k) Driving is allowed only in asphalt road not in the beach or in the sand.
• Vehicle shall not be operated or driven by any person other than customer unless such person has been previously designated and authorised by lessor in the space provided on the reverse of this agreement, and all additional authorized drivers and jointly and severaly liable with the customer under this agreement.
• If vehicle is obtained from lessor by fraud or misrepresentation or is used in an abusive, reckless, of unlawful manner or purpose; all use of vehicle is without lessor’s permission and customer is liable to penal prosecution.
• If customer wants to extend the rental period of the vehicle,he has to contact the lessor or any of its branch offices within 24 hours before the initial expiration time of the rental and pay for the additional rental period. Failing to do so will make customer liable civily and penally for ilegal use and possession of vehicle. In addition customer shall be bound by these terms and conditions to any extention of the rented period agreed by lessor or in respent of any replacement vehicle rented in lieu of the “vehicle”.
• Failing to return the vehicle at the time and date stated on the reverse of this agreement will make customer responsible to compensate lessor in addition to the agreed rental charge.
• Customer is responsible to pay the entire amount required for the vehicle’s mechanical repairs, the replacement of tyres and or wheels and to any damage undermeath of the rented vehicle due to his neglilgence, abusive and reckless driving. Any damages in the inner part of the car are not covered by the insurance.
• In case of accident or any other incident (fire, theft, etc.) customer is responsible to follow the insurance procedural requirements as set out below
(1) Call the police.
(2) Record, if possible, time of date of accident.
(3) Record the names of the roads/streets and the area where the accident occured.
(4) Obtain registration/make type details of other cars.
(5) Obtain names and addresses of eyewitnesses.
(6) Obtain names and addresses of adversary parties.
(7) Obtain other party’s insurance Compny‘s name.
(8) Do not accept responsibility or fault for the accident.
(9) Contact immediately by phone or other means the lessor or any of its nearest branch office.
(10) Complete and sign an accident report within 24 hours from the time of the accident.
• Lessor provides coverage for persons using vehicle with the permission of lessor (and not otherwise) in accordance with an automobile thrid party liability insurance policy, the terms, conditions and exceptions of which are incorporated by reference herein as if set forth at lenght, including, without limitation, any territorial restriction as may be contained in such policy. Insurance coverage may vary depending on the State/Country or place in which the vehicle is registered but as a minimum will always comply with the insurance requiements of the country in which lessor has permited the vehicle to be operated.
• Customer, additional authorized drivers and any passenger are not covered by an insurance unless customer accepts Personal Accident insurance at the time or rental by initialing in the “Accept” box on the reverse side of this agreement.
• Customer, during the rental period, is responsible for and shall pay all parking and traffic fines caused by violating the Greek traffic law.
• Any and all disputes which may arise between the Lessor and Customer shall fall within the exclusive junstiction of the court where lessor is domiciled.
• No refund plus a fine 150,00 έως 1.500,00 euro for breaking the terms and conditions of the agreement plus the vehicle is representing.